Website Hiap Teck Venture Bhd
a listed company in BURSA KLSE
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepares monthly group consolidation account in compliance with the reporting standards.
- Prepares tax and deferred tax computation in compliance with tax regulations.
- To review initial and revise tax estimation for all companies under the Group.
- Prepares documentations/schedules for annual audits and attends to queries from the annual audits.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary and other professional whenever necessary.
- All other duties necessary in relation to accounting and financial matter.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent or partly qualified professional study.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences and preferably with audit background.
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Possess knowledge in accounting standards as well as other statutory requirements.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Committed with strong sense of responsibility and task-oriented.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft office application.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.